Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

I will survive, I will surviiiiive

YES. I HAVE DONE IT.

I HAVE TAKEN THE AP CHEMISTRY TEST... AND SURVIVED.

How did I do it?

I have no clue.

...

Just kidding. It was probably a combination of practice tests, AP books (the Princeton Review one is great, if anyone was wondering), randomly timed panic sessions (including one that occurred in the middle of watching Water for Elephants... yeah, that was interesting), and not passing out from hyperventilation two minutes before the test started. Plus some other stuff, like staying awake in class all year.

All my brain juice has been used up for the day, so I'll post more later.

On the bright side, if anyone needs AP Chem help, I have achieved official stud status.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna faiiillll the SAT subject test... that is, if I end up taking it. idk if I was dreaming or not but I might have heard my mom debating whether or not it was a good idea.... I wanna go into psychology do you think chemistry is important for that?

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, I will love you. Forever. Non-creepily and entirely platonically, of course.