Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

And such.

Excuses excuses AP testing Facebook excuses blah finals blah.

That about sums it up for the past month!

I'm supposed to be studying for my English final tomorrow morning and/or getting started on my gigantic chem lab writeup, not talking to random friends-of-friends-who-became-my-new-best-friend-within-twenty-minutes on the newly discovered Facebook or writing a blog post.

Causal analysis. Key characteristics. Right.

All this studying makes me want to watch Moulin Rouge again. Yes, I do have justification - that's what we watched in our "studying film as literature" unit (along with Twelve Angry Men, which I surprisingly enjoyed), and since I have to study names of shots and camera angles and such, I think I should see some real-life examples, amirite?

Yes. Of course I am.

I'm also thinking of getting a tumblr. You know, for all the random, depressing thoughts I get when I'm up at 12:45 AM trying to finish chem or just wasting time staring at a blank Firefox window.

But I'm enough of a narcissist already, so maybe I won't.

(On an unrelated note, I just got a Facebook two weeks ago and oh my goodness you guys it is so cool. I've been missing out, apparently, although honestly, I think I only would've benefited if I'd made mine a few months earlier. Anytime before that, I would've just been sad and boring.)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with finals!
    And I personally hate FB! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. I find it an exciting novelty (though it multiplies my "pathetic" factor by 50 every time I log in).

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, I will love you. Forever. Non-creepily and entirely platonically, of course.