Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Procrastination and deprivation

Sleep deprivation, that is. My group of friends has one and only motto that we live by:

We are AP students! We do not sleep! Studying comes first! Health and personal hygiene and everything else goes second!

...yeah. BECAUSE THE AP CHEM TEST IS IN TWO WEEKS HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE A "NORMAL" LIFE We really don't have lives, do we? (No.)

***

Also:

Nightshade: So not fair. When I have kids, they're going to be BILINGUAL
Nightshade: and AWESOME
Janepage: My kids are going to be super amazing!
Nightshade: Ikr? I will have studly little children
Nightshade: Meeheeheeheehee
Janepage: AND THEY SHALL BE NAMED AFTER FRUITS

I refrained from putting the next bit, due to stalkerphobia issues with our real names, but it included coming up with random fruits paired with our last names. Also, my first two children are going to be Pineapple and Kumquat, and hers are going to be Watermelon and... Melon. I suppose.

Poor, poor children who are someday cursed to have us two as mothers. They'll never know what hit them.

YOU SEE, MOTHER. THIS IS WHY WE ARE BEST FRIENDS. I do not lie.

2 comments:

  1. lolz
    I have no studying just poetry :(
    and I actually liked chemistry I just don't have the motivation to do it anymore. especially cuz my mom's making me take the SAT this year (as practice for next year) and I looked at a study book and had no idea what it was talking about so now I'm like greeeaaatt.... same for literature. it's like reading greek. though sometimes I just sort of... know what a word means. like recently I guessed the correct meanings of allargando (to make more space = slow down) and sostenuto (sustained) no wait... I thought that meant to play over the fingerboard... what is the word for that....

    lol sorry getting off-topic here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SAT doesn't have anything to do with chemistry, by the way. It doesn't even have a science section - that's the ACT.

    Also, sometimes you can guess the meaning of a word from its context. That's part of the reason why I'm actually good at spelling and grammar and definitions and things - I read all the time, so I see words and words and words all the time, and I've gotten quite good at defining words based on context. YAY.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, I will love you. Forever. Non-creepily and entirely platonically, of course.