Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

In which the blogger brags about her amazing friends

Because, you know, they're completely and utterly awesome. Seriously, did funnier people ever exist? I think not.

And also, they give really good hugs.

But even if funnier people did exist, I bet they didn't make math jokes - 

"Okay, guys, let's be rational-"
"No! Never! We are not rational! We are irrational! We are PI!!"

- or come up with such eloquent answers to scientific questions -

"How have you increased the entropy of the universe today? Walking, eating, breathing-"
"BLINKING!"


- or made such a declaration as... um. I'm not really sure how to describe this.

"Today is not yesterday. Today is TODAY."

Yes, we are AP students. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, I will love you. Forever. Non-creepily and entirely platonically, of course.